Privacy Notice for Applicants
ITENOS GmbH is very concerned with maintaining the privacy of your personal data.
With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about the type of personal data which we collect, store, use and transfer (viz. process) during the application process. In addition, we would like to inform you about the purposes, for which we process this data, potential recipients of the data, and which rights you have in regard to the processing of this data.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
2. Which of my personal data is being processed?
During the application process, we process the following personal data in particular:
- Contact, identification and organizational data (Name, surname, gender, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mobile phone numbers)
- Data about personal circumstances and attributes (family, marital status, religion, portrait photo, job title, work history, current place of work, current tasks, current fields of responsibility, dates of joining and leaving, qualifications, assessments and evaluations, etc.)
3. For which purposes is my personal data being used?
In particular, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To conduct the application process
4. On which legal basis is my personal data being processed?
We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- To fulfil any contractual or precontractual obligations
- To fulfil any legal obligations (e.g. tax law)
- To safeguard legitimate interests (e.g. safeguarding business processes, reporting, protecting ITENOS and its employees from harm)
As required by the applicable data protection regulations, we will ask you to consent to the processing of your personal data. To that end, we will specifically inform you about the processing of your personal data and about the consequences for you, should you decide to not consent. In case you decide to not consent to the processing of your personal data, we will only process your personal data if another legal basis than your consent applies. In any other cases, we will not process your personal data.
5. Who can access my personal data?
To fulfil the above-mentioned purposes, we will transfer and make available your personal data to the following recipients, as far as it is necessary in each case:
- Our staff (HR, specialist departments, employee representatives)
- Deutsche Telekom AG and its affiliates
6. Where is my personal data being processed?
Your personal data will be processed within the European Union (EU), if it leaves the borders of the country of your application. For this, we consider contractual secrecy and confidentiality obligations as well as current data protection regulations. We will only transfer and make available your personal data to parties authorized to process your personal data.
7. How does ITENOS protect my personal data?
ITENOS GmbH employs appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from accidental or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or use. ITENOS GmbH’s staff is committed to confidentiality when handling your personal data. Your personal data is exclusively processed by expressly authorized staff.
8. How long is my personal data being stored?
ITENOS GmbH will only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is processed, or as long as ITENOS is legally obligated to store the data.
9. What are my rights in regard to my personal data?
According to current data protection regulations, as the person affected by the processing of your personal data, you have a number of legal rights against any responsible processors. Your rights include a right to information, in particular in regard to the handling of your personal data, a right to rectification, restriction or erasure, a right to object, and a right to data portability, insofar as the legal requirements are fulfilled. You can assert these rights in written form. In addition, you can also file a complaint about the handling of your personal data with the responsible supervisory authority regarding data
10. Who is my contact person in case I have questions about the handling of my personal data?
In case you have further questions about the handling of your personal data, please contact our HR department or firstname.lastname@example.org.